Photo: Ceramics by Maria Wojdat
PR & Marketing freelance
We are looking for a freelance to work with our gallery on a series of solo and group exhibitions featuring international ceramic artists.
The Contemporary Ceramics Centre is the central London gallery of the Craft Potters Association. Originally set up in Carnaby St, then Marshall St in Soho before moving in 2010 to Great Russell Street in Bloomsbury, right opposite the British Museum. Our popular space is open six days a week and shows work by professional members of the Association as well as occasional shows by international artists.
The principle tasks of the job involve:
– writing copy for press release, listings, digital and print publicity
– generating social media posts for our platforms around the shows
– working with a graphic designer to create print and digital ads
– filtering, formatting and uploading photos for press and publicity use
– liaison with gallery and artist on photographs and biographical information
Salary: £15 per hour before tax pro rata
To apply, please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a recent CV
- a short letter (max 250 words) stating why you are the right person for the job
- 200 words to make us want to come to an exhibition by Paola Paronetto
DEADLINE TUESDAY 16TH MAY 1:00PM